Welcome to Year Six's home learning page.
Hi Year 6!
If you need some extra help with your learning, we've made some useful videos that link with the activities below. You can find them on our YouTube page Year Six YouTube.
- Make a model of a skeleton using anything you can find in your house (here are some ideas for inspiration Skeleton Ideas). You could use pasta, paper, straws or anything you like. See the video for more ideas. Take a photo of your creation if you can and share it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make a model of ancient Egypt in a shoebox or a model of something to do with ancient Egypt - a pyramid, a mummy or an artefact found in Tutankhamun's tomb for example.
- Do some research and illustrations for your newspaper report about the discovery of Tutankhamun's tomb.
- Write a newspaper report about 'The Great Fire of Bradford'.
- There is a maths shed assignment on number bonds and a quiz shed assignment on ordering numbers set for you if you can log in to those.
- You can also go on TT Rockstars and Spelling Shed
There are lots of activities here for you to be getting on with. Don't worry if you don't get them all done - there's quite a lot here!
Have a lovely day and we look forward to seeing you back in school on Monday,
Mrs Chmiel, Mr Weldon, Miss Griffiths, Ms Shaw, Mr Crowther and Mrs Jeffs