This half term, we will be learning all about the Ancient Greek civilisation.
As historians, we will be answering the following questions to deepen our knowledge and understanding:
● Who were the Ancient Greeks?
● What did they believe?
● How did they live their lives?
● How did they impact modern life?
At home, you could find out more by:
● Investigating Ancient Greece
● Creating your own Ancient Greek poster like the examples below:
● Creating your own Parthenon like the one below:
As readers and writers, we will be learning how to entertain.
We will use our writing techniques to write a Greek myth.
At home you could also write your own myth.
Can you draw a Greek God and write about what makes them special?
These sentences are ‘sick’ and need help to get better. Please help!
● “What are you doing now” asked Zeus.
● I will get you” shouted Medusa.
● The treacherous terrifying medusa fought perseus.